Saturday, September 11, 2010

Puzzle Monkey

http://www.everyvideogame.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=1140

I found a website with free games that I could download without so many pop-ups and advertisements. I played a few of them, one I really enjoyed was puzzle monkey. It is an interactive jigsaw puzzle - points are earned for time and pieces removed from the pool. I still have not finished the puzzle in the time allowed, but I played multiple times which is more than I can say for most of the free games I have tried online.

I also found a DS game that has not been released yet. The previews seem really interesting and I have put it on my Christmas list for my 10 year old son. The name of the game is Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. The description sounded like it was a role playing game with a challenge about finding a treasure. The graphics were cool on the sample and I think Daniel would really like it.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed trying to put the puzzle together. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete