Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Games

I want to know more about the multi-player role play games, so I googled this term. That is where I found the free game site that was in yesterday's blog (yesterday's title is a hot link) There were a whole lot of games to download for some 'free' playing time. I was intrigued by the cowboy/indian game. I was prompted to create a persona unique to me and given several tutorials about how to progress through the levels of the game. Even though the premise was unique, the game itself was corny. The graphics were simplistic - especially since all I have to compare them to is Second Life.
By the way...is Second Life considered game or something different? And I need some help progressing in Second Life - I have spent several days on Orientation Island and am feeling frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment